What's in Your Roar...

Consistency. The more consistent you are in your wellness goals the more you’re likely to see long-term results. Try making a calendar and checking off each day you meet your goal(s). Give it one check for each goal accomplished that day. Consistency is the same as repetition and practice – like studying for a test – you must practice/study to do well on the exam. Or a race, you must practice/train to do well on the day of the race.  In the end your consistency pays off. Now do the same thing with your wellness goals, practice them daily and the end results will be achievable! And while you journey, follow the 80/20 rule, eating well 80% of the time so you don’t have to worry about the other 20% of the time (ex. parties, birthdays and holidays). Remember, you may stumble on your wellness journey, but keep on, be consistent in your pursuit and the rewards will be absolutely stunning! Bon appetit! And, Happy Mother's Day!